Heal your love-hate relationship with Mailchimp
Let’s face it: you’re over toggling back and forth between Asana, Slack, and Google Docs for every. little. update. That’s exactly why email marketers are ditching distractions and collaborating right inside Mailchimp using Cord.
Easily collaborate with teammates and manage approvals
Email pros are the best at “workflows,” but sometimes it’s their own that gets thrown off. More changes and more eyeballs = less efficiency in getting work done.
And it’s worse than ever. According to the Litmus “2020 State of Email Workflows” report, the pandemic made the approval process worse for email teams. Nearly 70% of companies changed their strategy, adding extra stakeholders to the approval process. This added more to the email marketer’s plate: 37% of teams reported spending over two hours on approvals alone in 2020, up from 20% in 2019.
How will Cord help clear your plate as an email marketer?
- Work side-by-side with creative. You forgot if you asked Darius from design about the preferred logo in Slack or Asana. Or maybe it was Google Docs? Gah. Email managers can invite their copy and design teams into Mailchimp to spare the search for notes. Spend more time ensuring you have sleek graphics and powerful messaging.
- Get approvals faster. No more screenshots pasted in a deck, bad PDF saves, or “New Campaign Test_v.98” for email creative reviews. After so many back-and-forths with your manager, pushing that hairy monkey hand button looks tempting. Get there faster with centralized feedback on drafts.
It’s launch time. There’s nothing quite as satisfying as a hairy chimp hand pushing that red button. You did it!
Cut distractions with do-it-all-in-Mailchimp integrations
You’re setting up campaign workflows, marrying design and copy, and optimizing landing pages. Mailchimp is your home base for it all, whether you like it or not.
Cord allows email managers to stay in “deep work” mode without getting sidetracked by the pings from your team’s project management tools. Integrating with tools like Asana and Slack, Cord ensures project management isn’t another chore.
Cord allows you to make intentional, not distracting, visits to Slack (you know, for when you need to get right to business without being thrown into a whirlwind of GIF wars). Selective notifications means you won’t miss your @mentions but you can stay working in Mailchimp.
How Cord works in Mailchimp
Email marketers love that Cord is unobtrusive but easily accessible via a sidebar on the right of your browser.
Use Cord’s commenting and annotating functionality to address feedback in real-time. You can even chat quickly back and forth. The best part? It integrates with apps you already use.
For example, let’s say you need the price of a product in a sales email. You can message @Laura: “Can you confirm with Sales that this is the correct price?” Then:
- Assign this task for Laura in the sidebar, to which it then updates in Asana. Then, update any task’s status in less than a second with Cord.
- Drag and drop updated copy from Google Docs into Mailchimp (coming soon!). No more switching tabs.
- Send threads to Slack with your conversation for other people to chime in. Cord sends a link to the campaign with replies in a thread so it won’t crowd up your channel.
Install Cord for free
Cord is a Chrome extension that adds a collapsible sidebar to your Mailchimp tab. Here’s how to install it:
- Go to Cord.com and click “Add Cord to Chrome for free”
- Sign-in with Slack (don’t have Slack? You can sign-up to be notified when we add support for Google and Microsoft Teams)
- Watch a 30-second onboarding video to learn how you can start using it immediately
Better email management and collaboration = you shining at your job. With Cord available for Mailchimp, you can focus more on managing campaigns in the space you work best. What are you waiting for?
Try Cord for free (in just a few seconds!)