Tackle your industry's unique challenges
Get a leg up on the competition and solve your customers biggest pain points by adding real-time chat and collaboration to your product.
Financial planning & analysis
Dashboards without context are meaningless. Ensure alignment and clarity by letting analysts and decision makers talk about data directly in your product.
Cord enables data analysis for
Optimize business performance through collaboration. Challenge assumptions, find gaps in reasoning, and collect alternative points of view for better analysis.
- Annotate charts and tables to ask questions or give feedback instead of taking screenshots and sharing commentary in disparate Slack channels and email chains
- By keeping conversations about data attached to the data itself, teams can easily reference previous analysis and decisions to save time and ensure accuracy
- Make async easier. Automatically send screenshots to users when they’re @mentioned so it’s clear exactly what’s being talked about
"We highly recommend Cord to other Product Managers and Developers. The long-term value we derive from the price we pay is incredible."
Legal & procurement
Managing these complex workflows is high-stakes. Re-imagine your product with real-time chat and collaboration to keep teams on the same page and drive efficiency.
Cord is trusted by
Make it easier for sales, finance, legal, and infosecurity teams to get work done by making your product the central hub of cross-organizational communication.
- Eliminate the need for Slack and email messages with rich commenting features that support file attachments. @mention stakeholders with updates, attach NDAs, and resolve threads when the job’s done.
- Build rich integrations with the workflow automation tools your teams are already using. Trigger custom notifications, mirror messages, create tasks, and more.
- Ensure sensitive data is safe. Cord’s SDK was built from the ground up with security by design, and we have a SOC 2 Type II certification to prove it.
When marketing teams collaborate over Slack and email, context gets lost, campaigns take longer to launch, and mistakes can be made. There’s a better way.
Adding rich, real-time collaboration to your email marketing platform, CMS, or social media planner will help you drive seat expansion and delight your customers.
- Allow content managers to @mention designers exactly where assets are needed. This way, they can see the request in-context and have easy access to important information like dimensions.
- Annotations and notifications make it easy for teams to track feedback, resolve suggestions, and get final approval before anything is published
- Save time by QA’ing monthly newsletters in real-time with page presence to see who’s working where, and when
"Our customers love being able to chat with key stakeholders directly in their pods — even if they’re away from their computer — and we see how much more quickly deals progress as a result. The value is undeniable."
Email ping pong is frustrating for both buyers and sellers. Context gets lost and it’s difficult to track engagement. Change how sales teams interact with prospects.
Cord enables sales for
Transform buyer journeys and bring people on both sides of the deal together with built-in chat and collaboration.
- Give prospects and sales teams a way to ask and answer questions directly in your product. Easily attach pricing proposals and contracts, @mention relevant stakeholders, and boost engagement with emoji reactions.
- Use live presence to see if and when a prospect has been active on a page. This helps sales teams tailor outreach and connect with prospects when they’re actively engaged.
- Track and organize conversations in CRMs like Hubspot and Pipedrive using Cord’s Events API to make reporting and analysis easier than ever
Productivity & design
Coordinating tasks and managing feedback is a losing game when information and resources are spread across different applications and surfaces.
Cord is integrated into
Enhance project management and inspire creativity with features that bring people together. Shorten feedback loops, drive seat expansion, and help teams do their best work.
- Use annotations in documents, canvases, tables, dashboards, and videos to gather feedback in-context, and @mentions to invite new users into your product. Use this open-source code to create a Figma-like commenting experience designers love.
- Avoid duplication of effort and maintain momentum by showing who’s working where and when with live typing indicators, live cursors, and last visit tooltip
- Make it easy for users to keep track of tasks and stay on top of their to-dos by resolving (and unresolving) messages in their inbox
"Our CEO couldn't believe how fast we got to something fully-baked and super powerful. It would have taken us years to have built this in-house."
Collaboration is essential when code is involved. Use Cord’s SDK to facilitate better workflows and delight developers and IT teams.
Build, test, release, and monitor without screenshots, Slack messages, or ⌘+Tab-ing between apps.
- Let developers and IT teams chat where they’re working to ensure context is never lost. Annotate text, charts, and tables, or chat in real-time with in-app messaging that supports file attachments and markdown.
- Build rich integrations with tools teams are already using like Jira, Asana, and Linear so teams can create and manage tickets without leaving your product
- Comments become a paper trail and make your product a one-stop-shop for questions, decisions, and documents. This makes it faster and easier for someone to independently troubleshoot the same issue next time.