Business Development Manager
tl;dr: Cord is building a way to make any SaaS tool collaborative. We’re hiring our first commercial leader to double down on our PMF and grow Cord’s success. Come and join our friendly team of tech veterans, and shape how we tell our story to the world. We pay well and won't burn you out. Details below.
We’re building our founding revenue team here at Cord that will lead our growth and change the way we collaborate at work. Our product is seeing great success with inbound sales. We're now looking for a motivated revenue executive to join our leadership team and help us scale!
Your work will include:
- Conduct powerful product demos
- Drive opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Know the competition well enough to decipher competitive differences
- Source & develop client relationships and referrals
- Drive the sales process from prospect to close, negotiating and closing commercial contracts.
- Develop our GTM strategy, pricing and packaging and plan our growth
- Improve our sales playbook, processes, tooling and measurement and build the future sales org at Cord
- Work closely with the Marketing & Brand team to create marketing campaigns and convert those sales leads into profitable business.
- Provide regular customer feedback to aid our product development and marketing teams.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve to overcome any challenges and barriers.
we're looking for ..
- A strong communicator - you can clearly deliver our messaging to help customers understand Cord's value
- Curiosity - you seek opportunities to learn on your own and you're eager to understand the nuances of our product.
- Growth mindset and an eagerness to dive into new problems and find new solutions.
- Experienced in managing a full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Experience in conducting product demos and assessing mutual fit
- Technical enough to work on selling an API-based product to PMs and engineers building SaaS products
We'd be super excited if you had..
- Sales experience within the SaaS or API-based, developer products
- Experience scaling and leading sales teams, with interest in building from the ground up.
A Note About Culture
Building a strong, diverse team is hard, but it's something we're taking really seriously. At the moment, we're a team of twelve who speak 5 different languages and hail from 6 different countries. We deeply value people who can bring more diversity to our team. At the root of our company culture are things: pragmatism, technical excellence, and emotional intelligence. We value them equally. Our gender diversity is way better than the industry average at the moment, but we’re aiming for an even more diverse team.
If any of this interests you please apply here!