Add comments and annotate inside any tool you use at work, get updates in Slack
With Cord, you can annotate, @mention, and create tasks while using other SaaS tools, so your team can collaborate right where they are working. Connecting Cord and Slack unlocks the ability to work side-by-side in SaaS tools and Slack.
Slack is a communication hub for many teams. But in reality, you work in many other tools, too. As soon as you start working in another tool, whether it's Google Analytics, Webflow, or HubSpot, you have to send links and screenshots from the tools back into Slack to get your team up to speed.
With Cord and Slack, comment in context in any tool and see all messages consolidated in Slack. You'll never send a link or screenshot again.
How does connecting Cord and Slack make workplace collaboration easier?
- No one misses a message. When you @mention or assign a task to someone in Cord, they'll get a Slack message and can jump right into to the tool you referenced to continue the conversation in context.
- See Slack messages right on the page that they mention. If you send a coworker a link to a page on Slack, when they open that link, your conversation will automatically be there.
- Send Cord conversations to Slack. Easily share Cord conversations to public channels or private conversations on Slack to get your team's input or share decisions.
What information does Cord get from Slack?
- Cord uses your name and profile picture from Slack. No default avatars here!
- See who's already using Cord or invite members of your Slack workspace.
- We save the email you used to sign-up for Slack in case you need to recover your Cord password, because hey – it happens. We won't send you any marketing emails without your permission.
More questions about Cord's Slack integration? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.